Foodie Friday: An easy satay chicken wrap
Today’s recipe is by Kathryn Bamford from The Wholefoods Refillery. Featuring their famous Satay Paste, we’re completely wrapped by it. Get it?! Get 20% off your first order with the code JEN20.
Satay chicken wrap
The perfect way to spice up your lunchtime!
- 2 tbs The Wholefoods Refillery Satay Paste
- 1 cup shredded bbq chicken
- 3 tbs coleslaw
- 2 tbs crushed peanuts
- ½ carrot shredded
- 1 handful lettuce
- 1 wrap
- Spread the Peanut Satay Paste evenly across the wrap bread.
- Lay the shredded bbq chicken down the middle.
- Top chicken with the coleslaw, shredded carrot, lettuce and crushed peanuts.
- Roll wrap as desired and enjoy!
Also tastes really yummy lightly toasted!
The post Foodie Friday: An easy satay chicken wrap appeared first on The Interiors Addict.